Managing a home while looking after children is never easy – finding some time for you in-between is even harder!
- Are you a single parent under 25?
- Is it hard to find time for yourself?
- Are you finding it difficult to focus on your future?
Growing Together can help!
Growing Together is an exciting new project for young single parents, living in Charter Housing properties, to develop practical skills to help you turn your house into your home and focus on your future.
You will have the opportunity to get involved with:
- practical DIY
- decorating and interior design
- recycling/upcycling furniture and clothes
- even hints and tips on assembling flat pack furniture!
- We can even provide free childcare if you need it!
If you’d like to get involved please phone us for a chat on 01633 678514 and we can call you right back, text us on 07881 093545, or email the Growing Together team at email@example.com
Growing Together will help you to think about your future and get you to where you want to be in life!
Funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund