What is Anti Social Behaviour?
Anti Social Behaviour is behaviour capable of causing nuisance or annoyance.
Anti Social Behaviour can include things like:
- Persistent nuisance
- Noisy neighbours
- Harrassament and intimidation
- Threatening behaviour and/or assault
If you are affected by the behaviour of your neighbour or their visitors we may be able to help, providing you are a tenant of Charter or you are being affected by the behaviour of a Charter tenant.
Anti Social Behaviour does not include things like:
- Children playing in the street
- A one off party within reasonable hours and no bad behaviour
- Funny looks
Although you may dislike someone’s behaviour it does not mean it is Anti Social Behaviour. For example we all hate bullying by children, but this is not a matter for Charter as your landlord and we would expect parents to deal with such matters.
Other useful info regarding Anti Social Behaviour
- Illegal Use of a charter property
- How we can help you
- Anti Social Behaviour and nuisance
- Make a complaint
Click on the link for further information about anti-social-behaviour-and-hate-crime