improving your home
Charter are committed to improving your properties.
We run a rolling programme to carry out upgrades to kitchens, bathrooms and electrical systems. Including Energy Efficiency improvements such as boilers, loft and cavity insulation.
What we’ll do for you
We’ll give you plenty of choice wherever possible so that you can ‘personalise’ your improvements and make your home your own. With new kitchens, we have different units, worktops, tiles and floor colours that you can choose from to make your kitchen special to you. Our bathroom suites are white, because that makes them easier to look after in the future, but you can choose the tile and floor colours.
This is what will happen and what we plan to do this year
- Redesign the layout (if you need it)
- Install new units, flooring, worktops, sink, taps and tiles based on your choices. All kitchen upgrades also have electrical upgrades at the same time.
- Please find the worktop choices below:-
Our customer satisfaction scores are extremely high for kitchen upgrades. Please view the before and after photographs below of a recent upgrade in Newport.
- Install a new bathroom suite, an over-bath shower and new tiling and flooring based on your choices.
- Install a new fuse box, and new plug sockets, lights and switches. This is usually done at the same time as the kitchen upgrade.
Windows and doors
- Put in new double glazed windows and your choice of new front and rear door.
Other upgrades that are carried out when required include
Boiler and heating systems
- We’ll fit new energy efficient A rated boilers and controls and replacement radiators if needed at the time of the upgrade.
- Energy efficient radiators (if you need them).
Guttering and fascias
- Install new uPVC gutters.
- Replace uPVC fascias.
- Renew roofs.
- Render external walls when needed.
- Upgrade insulation and improve the energy efficiency of your home.
We have a flexible programme and can accommodate any properties that require a top up. If you have less than 200mm of insulation we can arrange for the works to be completed at short notice, which will help reduce your energy bills.
Should your loft insulation require topping up, contact the Maintenance Team to advise.
If you have any questions, please call us on 01633 212375
Click on the link for more information on improving-your-home