Ask for help

Keeping You Safe in Your Home: Carbon monoxide

Carbon monoxide is a gas which you can’t see, taste or smell, but it can kill quickly and with no warning. Carbon monoxide can be produced from appliances served by gas, wood, coal and oil. These are fuels which can be found in your home as they are used in boilers, open or gas fires, water heaters, and solid fuel appliances.

We are installing carbon monoxide detectors to all homes as part of our annual gas safety check and boiler upgrade programme.

If your property already has a carbon monoxide detector, it will be checked during your annual gas safety check.

Feel free to share this page

Talk to us

For more information on this subject or on any other matter relating to Charter Housing, please contact us via telephone on 01633 212375. Alternatively you can use our online form or send us an email.

quick links