paying your rent
When enquiring about your rent, you’ll deal with our Rent & Financial Solutions Team who are there to help you find the easiest way to pay your rent and here’s some things to remember:
Key Information :
- If you have any queries or difficulties paying your rent please contact the Rent & Financial Solutions Team straight away. Remember we are here to help you.
- Rents for Charter properties are paid weekly, one week in advance. We do not have any rent free weeks.
- If you can’t pay your rent weekly we can arrange for you to pay on a monthly or other payment basis.
- If you pay monthly or 4 weekly, you have to pay at the start of the month, not the end.
- We’ll give you four weeks notice in writing if we make changes to the amount of rent you pay.
- Rent statements are sent out regularly but are available upon request at any time.
How can I pay my rent?
Here are all the ways that you can pay
- Click here to pay online
- In person at Charter’s office, the rent desk is open Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-4pm
- By posting a cheque to our office
- By direct debit (contact us)
- By standing order (contact us)
- At any location displaying a Paypoint sign
- At any Post Office in the UK
- Call 0844 557 8321 the allpay.net IVR call centre with your debit card and rent payment card
- Call the Rent and Financial Solutions team on 01633 225133 or 01633 678168
- Download our App by searching ‘charter housing’ on the Google play store or the App store
Click on the link for more information about paying-your-rent-and-managing-rent-arrears