We believe that our tenants should have a direct say about the services they get from us. That’s why we need you!
We need your views to shape our services. If we don’t know what’s important to you, we don’t know how to give you what you want and need.
There are lots of different ways that you can get involved and have your say – and you can do as much or as little as you want. It’s not all about coming to meetings. We’ll make sure that if you want to be involved you can, at a time that suits you and in the way that suits you. So if you want to text, email, phone, fill in a questionnaire, mail something to us or meet us face to face, you can.
Ailsa Yeoman-Evans, Tenant Participation Manager
Ways to get involved
Get to know us
- Consultation Cafe– your views in exchange for a cuppa
- Come Dine with Charter– healthy eating cookery workshop
- Coffee Cake and Chat– meet staff from different teams over a slice of cake
- Training opportunities– for example, informal friendly sessions to help you get online
Work with us
- Adaptability is our group for disabled tenants
- @myopinion is our online opinion group
- Affordable Warmth is our group looking at energy efficiency in the home
Understand and challenge us
- Become a Tenant Board Member and sit on our Management Board
- Work with our Forward Together Panel which ensures tenants’ voices are being listened to
- Join our Time 2 Voice Panel and help develop our timebanking project which rewards tenants for their involvement
- Be a Tenant Assessor and work with our teams to improve service delivery
- As part of the Better Services Panel who will scrutinise and challenge the services Charter provides
Click on Get Involved to view the full leaflet
Useful documents for getting involved
Click on the forms below to download
- Moving Forward Together- Our Local Tenant Participation Strategy
- Tenant Incentives Policy
- Tenant Expense Claim Form
If you’d like to know more about the different ways you can get involved, email email@example.com or call our Tenant Participation Manager, Ailsa Yeoman-Evans on 01633 678503.